Our Research. Your Success.
At the center of everything we do is a strong commitment to independent research and sharing its profitable discoveries with investors. This dedication to giving investors a trading advantage led to the creation of our proven Zacks Rank stock-rating system. For more than a quarter century, it has more than doubled the S&P 500 with an average gain of +25.35% per year. These returns cover a period from January 1, 1988 through October 4, 2021.
Helping investors find success has been the life
Earnings estimate revisions are the most powerful force impacting stock prices.
With this crucial finding, he developed the Zacks Rank to harness the power of earnings estimates. Note this quantitative stock-rating system is purely mathematical. We
This has brought us to other breakthroughs such as:
- Price Response Indicator: Shows what a stock price is likely to do after an earnings report.
- Most Accurate Estimate: Knowing the earnings consensus for a stock is nice. Being one of the few that knows the Most Accurate Estimate is even better.
- Earnings ESP (Expected Surprise Prediction): Determines the likelihood of an earnings surprise BEFORE it
- Zacks Equity Research: Professional-grade research that combines quantitative models with insight provided by our equity analysts.
- Zacks Mutual Fund Rank: Not just focused on past performance, but the likely future success of the fund.
- Zacks ETF Rank: Proprietary quantitative model with a qualitative overlay for finding the best Exchange-Traded Funds in the market.
- And much, much more.
To learn more about the Zacks Rank, visit our Zacks Rank Education section.