Earnings season isn’t over yet. The retailers and some tech titans are still set to report this week.
While FAANG has already reported earnings, numerous tech titans are still on the calendar to report earnings including several of the most popular technology stocks on Wall Street.
Most of the tech companies have solid earnings track records with one having a perfect 5-year earnings surprise track record.
That’s not easy to do. It takes solid management and good communication with the Street to achieve a perfect earnings surprise record.
Which ones will beat again?
This Week’s 5 Must-See Earnings Charts
1. Cisco (CSCO - Free Report) hasn’t missed since Zacks data began in 2015. Shares have broken out in 2019 and are up 20% year-to-date. Can it keep the momentum even with the trade war?
2. Deere (DE - Free Report) has struggled over the last year as it’s posted 4 earnings misses in a row. Shares are still holding near the 5-year highs, however. But the farmers are struggling so this is one to watch in the agriculture sector.
3. NVIDIA (NVDA - Free Report) has only missed once since 2015 but the shares have sold off of their highs. They’ve rebounded in 2019, adding 20%. Can the Bitcoin rebound provide support for further upside in the shares?
4. Baidu (BIDU - Free Report) has one of the best earnings track records of all of the Chinese big technology stocks. This Internet giant hasn’t missed since Zacks records began in 2015. Shares have been hammered over the last year, falling 43% in that time period. Is this a buying opportunity?
5. Applied Materials (AMAT - Free Report) has the best track record of them all as it hasn’t missed in the last 5 years. Impressive. Shares have rebounded 27% in 2019 and the analysts are bullish. Will it be the big winner this week?
Will you retire a millionaire?
One out of every six people retires a multimillionaire. Get smart tips you can do today to become one of them in a new Special Report, “7 Things You Can Do Now to Retire a Multimillionaire.”
Click to get it free >>