Latest Comments on Eric Dutram's Articles
- "In the first place the financial sector is wide and deep. I..."
- "Are there any other names in the industry in particular that..."
- "Dave, I am using the PEG that is here http://www.zacks.com..."
- "Sell. EPS surprises, mixed. Estimates flat to trending dow..."
- "Eric, I realize PEG can be calculated against many differen..."
Eric is in charge of developing the ETF portion of the Zacks website, focusing on writing articles and coordinating strategy for these increasingly popular investment tools. Prior to joining Zacks, Eric worked as an ETF Analyst and Head of Editorial at ETF Database where he was in charge of all content and day-to-day operations of the website. Eric received a Bachelor of Science from DePaul University, graduating cum laude with a double major in Accounting and Finance and a History minor.