Latest Comments on Eric Dutram's Articles
- "i always have a hard time recommending funds like TBT as the..."
- "Hi Eric, I am wondering how the experts at Zacks feel about ..."
- "It's too easy to move money these days. A crash like this w..."
- "How about some selected large multi-nationals rather than so..."
- "Thanks Eric. Yes, I know all of them somewhat. The two ETFs ..."
Eric is in charge of developing the ETF portion of the Zacks website, focusing on writing articles and coordinating strategy for these increasingly popular investment tools. Prior to joining Zacks, Eric worked as an ETF Analyst and Head of Editorial at ETF Database where he was in charge of all content and day-to-day operations of the website. Eric received a Bachelor of Science from DePaul University, graduating cum laude with a double major in Accounting and Finance and a History minor.