- Stocks - short
- Stock -Long
- Custom Stock Screener
Latest Comments on Todd Bunton's Articles
- "I appreciate the info on blog comments and will surely start..."
- "Todd, FOBOR, huh? You've put a name on my primary investmen..."
- "I think investors are looking for more risk, thus they sell ..."
- "Todd, We had a risk off rally after Cyprus, on money getti..."
- "QE was all about disrupting the yield on bonds to make all o..."
Todd Bunton is editor of the Income Plus Investor service, which focuses on finding low risk, high-yielding stocks adn ETFs. He joined Zacks Investment Research in 2010 as the Growth & Income Stock Strategist. Prior to joining Zacks, Todd worked in sell side equity research covering bank stocks. He graduated from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University in 2005 where he majored in finance. He is a CFA Levell III candidate.