The ideal candidate would have experience as an engineer and architect for object oriented websites using PHP, with Oracle/MySQL and Linux. Strong experience with engineering, developing and coding sites is a must.
The PHP Developer will plan, research, develop logic, code, and test and deploy several web projects with minimal assistance. They will need to know how to build a PHP web application from the ground up, as well as modify and build upon an existing codebase.
- 4+ Years in web development using PHP for commercial websites
- 2+ years utilizing objects in PHP
- 2+ years utilizing object oriented design and development
- Knowledge of XHTML is required
- Experience in development and maintenance of applications and Web Services using LAMP
- Understanding API structures and REST architecturee
- Experience interfacing with relational as well as NOSQL databases is a plus
- Understanding XML and JSON data structures
- Ability to read and understand database structures
- Experience in e-commerce applications development
- Demonstrated excellent analytical, decision-making skills and willingness to take on big challenges and solve complex problems
- Ability to think strategically about business issues, manage deadlines, drive closure between cross-group teams, and communicate recommendations
- Ability to make strategically-sound decisions with little information in an fast moving environment, and be able to influence change and drive process and structure
- Excellent communication, team-work and problem solving skills
- Experience working with trading and investment data is a plus.
How to Contact Us
Please submit resume with cover letter (must provide both) to Susan Menedez, H.R. Manager. email@example.com. No phone calls or agencies please.