This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Shares of Robbins & Myers, Inc. (NYSE:RBN) jumped 8.77% on strong fiscal third-quarter profits. The energy equipment supplier said strong customer demand and the recent acquisition of oilfield services has helped the company's increase its profits
• Shares of Jabil Circuit (NYSE:JBL) gained 3.18% to close at $19.45 after the company posted earnings that doubled from the previous year. The company also initiated buyback of $200 million of stock
• Apogee Enterprises (NASDAQ:APOG) reported a Q1 loss of $0.08 per share. Revenues increased 7.2% year-over-year to $153.3 million, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $147.0 million
• Share prices of shipping service giant FedEx (NYSE:FDX) rose 2.59% after the company posted earnings that came in above analysts’ expectations. The company also projected robust earnings growth for 2012
• DENTSPLY International (NASDAQ:XRAY) said it has agreed to acquire the dental implants and medical devices unit of AstraZeneca's (NYSE:AZN) in a deal worth $1.8 billion in cash
• Internet giant Yahoo! (NASDAQ:YHOO) said it is close to resolving a dispute with Alibaba over its online e-payment segment-Alipay
• Analysts at Credit Suisse (NYSE:CS) upgraded Biogen Idec Inc. (NASDAQ:BIIB) to "Underperform" rating from “Neutral rating with a target price of $126.00
• Shares of F5 Networks (NASDAQ:FFIV) were upgraded by analysts at Barclays Capital to an "Overweight" rating from an "Equal weight" rating. Barclays Capital also raised the target price of the stock from $110 to $125
• Analysts at Deutsche Bank (NYSE:DB) upgraded Western Refining, Inc. (NYSE:WNR) to "Buy" rating from “Hold rating with a target price of $24
• Shares of SCBT Financial Co. (NASDAQ:SCBT) were upgraded by Wunderlich to “Buy rating from “Hold rating. SCBT Financial also raised the target price of the stock from $35 to $36
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.