This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Local.com Corp. (NASDAQ:LOCM) entered into a Google Services Agreement with Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG)
• Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC), Deutsche Bank AG (NYSE:DB) and JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) were picked by Living Social as lead underwriters for their IPO
• General Motors Company (NYSE:GM) announced that it will be offering auto insurance completely free of charge, for a year, to customers who buy or lease a car
• Target Corp.’s (NYSE:TGT) price target was slashed to $61 from $64 by Citigroup, Inc. (NYSE:C)
• According to reports, Caterpillar Inc. (NYSE:CAT) has completed its acquisition of Bucyrus International
• Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC) announced that it is about to pay $125 million to pension funds to settle claims over losses from investments in mortgage-backed securities
• Jefferies initiated coverage of Steel Dynamics Inc. (NASDAQ:STLD) with a “Buy rating
• Deutsche Bank downgraded Ixia (NASDAQ:XXIA) from a “Buy to a “Hold rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.