This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Expedia Inc. (NASDAQ:EXPE) announced that its chief financial officer, Michael Adler, will vacate his position after the spin-off of TripAdvisor, and will be replaced by Mark Okerstrom, currently senior vice president of corporate development
• Houston-based specialty-chemicals maker KMG Chemicals Inc. (NASDAQ:KMGB) said that it expects fourth-quarter profit to be roughly half of what it earned in its latest quarter
• Coal producer Peabody Energy Corp. (NYSE:BTU) announced that its third quarter earnings could be lower as a result of production stoppages in an Australian mine
• Finisar Corp. (NASDAQ:FNSR) reported first-quarter earnings per share of $0.21, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.17
• Liz Claiborne Inc. (NYSE:LIZ) announced that it will sell its Mexx business to a joint venture led by the Gores Group, a private-equity firm. Liz Claiborne will receive $85 million and an 18.75% stake in the joint venture
• H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE:HRB) reported an adjusted loss of $0.37 per share in fiscal first-quarter 2012 ending July 31, narrower than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of a loss of $0.39
• Esterline Technologies Corp. (NYSE:ESL) reduced its full year earnings estimates to a maximum of $4.55 per share
• According to reports, The Federal Housing Finance Agency is filing a lawsuit against Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC), JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) and The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE:GS) among other big lenders, accusing them of unfair mortgage practices
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.