This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Monsanto Co. (NYSE:MON) posted fiscal fourth-quarter loss of $0.22 cents a share, better than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of a loss of $0.27. Revenues rose 15.1% year-over-year to $2.25 billion from $1.95 billion
• Reacting to news that Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) is considering a bid for Yahoo (NASDAQ:YHOO), shares of the company gained 3.30% to close at $25.89
• Share prices of lightning manufacture Acuity Brands Inc. (NYSE:AYI) increased 11.67% to close at $37.73 after the company posted profitable fourth quarter results
• Share prices of Lufkin Industries Inc. (NASDAQ:LUFK) fell 8.79% during the early hours of trading after the company lowered its outlook for the third-quarter
• Analysts at Citigroup upgraded shares of Acorda Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ACOR) to "Buy" rating from "Hold" rating
• Analysts at Citi upgraded shares of Cbeyond Inc (NASDAQ:CBEY) to "Buy" rating from "Hold" rating
• Analysts at Citigroup upgraded shares of CBS Corporation (NYSE:CBS) to "Buy" rating from "Hold" rating
• Analysts at Credit Suisse upgraded shares of CTC Media (NASDAQ:CTCM) to "Neutral" rating from "Underperform" rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.