This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• McDonald's Corp. (NYSE:MCD) posted third quarter 2011 earnings of $1.45 per share, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.43
• General Electric Co. (NYSE:GE) reported third quarter 2011 earnings results with earnings per share from continuing operations coming in at $0.31, in line with the Zacks Consensus Estimate
• Harman International Industries Inc. (NYSE:HAR) posted first quarter 2012 earnings of $0.69 per share that substantively surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.50 per share
• Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ) reported third quarter 2011 adjusted earnings of $0.56 per share which were in line with the Zacks Consensus Estimate
• Barclays Capital initiated coverage on Costamare Inc. (NYSE:CMRE) with an “Overweight rating
• Oppenheimer upgraded TCF Financial Corporation (NYSE:TCB) to an “Outperform rating from “Perform rating
• BMO Capital downgraded Cimarex Energy Co. (NYSE:XEC) to “Market Perform from an “Outperform rating
• Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC) downgraded PetSmart, Inc. (NASDAQ:PETM) to “Market Perform from an “Outperform rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.