This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• MasterCard (NYSE:MA) posted Q3 EPS of $5.63, exceeding the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $4.81 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 27.3% year-over-year to $1.82 billion, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.71 billion
• Kraft Foods (NYSE:KFT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.58, higher than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.56. Revenues for the quarter came in at $13.23 billion
• Becton Dickinson (NYSE:BDX) posted Q4 EPS of $1.39, ex-items, in line with the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.39 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 9.5% year-over-year to $2.05 billion
• Quanta Services (NYSE:PWR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.29, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.25 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 3.7% year-over-year to $1.25 billion
• Cognizant Technology (NASDAQ:CTSH) posted Q3 EPS of $0.73, above the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.71 per share. Revenues rose 31.5% year-over-year to $1.60 billion
• Alvarion (NASDAQ:ALVR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.01, ex-items, exceeding the Zacks Consensus Estimate for a loss of $0.05 per share. Revenues for the quarter declined 15.2% year-over-year to $47.0 million
• Teva Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ:TEVA) posted Q3 EPS of $1.25, ex-items, ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.23 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 2.2% year-over-year to $4.34 billion
• BMO Capital upgraded shares of ARM Holdings (NASDAQ:ARMH) to "Outperform" rating from "Market Perform" rating
• JMP Securities initiated coverage on shares of Aruba Networks (NASDAQ:ARUN) with an "Outperform" rating
• Share prices of Boston Beer Co. (NYSE:SAM) advanced 14.63% after the beer maker posted third-quarter earnings results that exceeded analysts’ expectations and raised its outlook for 2011
• Distributor of fertilizer products CF Industries’ (NYSE:CF) shares gained 6.73% to close at $169.31 after the company's third-quarter profit rocketed up to $4.73 per share from $0.67 cents per share a year ago
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.