This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Amgen, Inc.’s (NASDAQ:AMGN) share prices increased 5.91% after the biotech company announced its decision to buy back nearly $5 billion of its own stock
• Restaurant chain operator Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc (NASDAQ:CBRL) raised its guidance for the year 2011. Following this development, shares of the company gained 6.10% to close at $45.55
• Riding high on the recent success of its film "Puss in Boots," ranked as the top movie in American and Canadian theaters for the second consecutive week, shares of animation company DreamWorks Animation (NASDAQ:DWA) advanced 11.96% to close the day at $19.47
• General Dynamics Corporation. (NYSE:GD) announced that it will acquire reinforced military vehicles makers, Force Protection, Inc. (NASDAQ:FRPT) in a deal worth $360 million
• Shares of network-technology provider TEKELEC (NASDAQ:TKLC) increased 14.04% after the company agreed to sell itself to Siris Capital in a deal worth around $780 million
• RBC Capital upgraded shares of CVS Caremark (NYSE:CVS) to "Outperform" rating from "Sector Perform" rating
• Wells Fargo upgraded shares of Eagle Rock Energy (NASDAQ:EROC) to "Outperform" rating from "Market Perform" rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.