This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Viacom (NYSE:VIA) posted Q4 EPS of $1.06, topping the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.03. Revenues for the quarter rose year-over-year 22% to $4.05 billion
• Nvidia (NASDAQ:NVDA) reported Q3 earnings, posting an EPS of $0.29 which surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.26 per share. Revenues for the quarter came in at $1.07 billion
• Walt Disney (NYSE:DIS) posted Q4 EPS of $0.58, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.54 per share. Revenues for the quarter came in at $10.43 billion
• Kohl’s Corporation (NYSE:KSS) reported operating earnings of $0.80 cents per share in the third-quarter 2011, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate by a penny. Earnings surpassed prior-year quarter figures by 40%
• Melco Crown Entertainment (NASDAQ:MPEL) posted Q3 EPS of $0.21, in-line with the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.21 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 45.3% year-over-year to $1.06 billion
• Dynavox Inc.’s (NASDAQ:DVOX) shares jumped 20.71% to end the day's trade at $4.08 after the company reported first-quarter sales figures exceeding estimates late on Wednesday
• Shares of gas exploration company Delta Petroleum Corp. (NASDAQ:DPTR) plummeted 65.37% after the company reported losses in its third-quarter earnings figures. Separately, the company also announced that it may file for bankruptcy protection
• Israeli maker of medical devices Syneron Medical Ltd’s. (NASDAQ:ELOS) US listed shares rose 6.52% after its quarterly revenue came in above expectations
• Share prices of warship-builder Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc.’s (NYSE:HII) advanced 6.27% to close at $31.00 after the company posted higher third quarter profits beating expectations
• Morgan Stanley upgraded shares of Vertex Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:VRTX) to "Equal Weight" rating from "Underweight" rating
• Goldman Sachs upgraded shares of Bill Barrett (NYSE:BBG) to "Neutral" rating from "Sell" rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.