This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Target (NYSE:TGT) posted Q3 EPS of $0.82, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.74per share. Revenues for the quarter increased 5% to $16.1 billion
• NetApp (NASDAQ:NTAP) posted Q2 EPS of $0.63, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.49 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 20.5% to $1.51 billion
• Share prices of Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ:RMBS) plummeted 60.59% to close at $7.11 after the technology licensing company lost a long drawn legal anti-trust case against Hynix Semiconductor and Micron Technology (NYSE:MU)
• Office suppliers OfficeMax Inc (NYSE:OMX) has entered into an agreement with RadioShack (NYSE:RSH). The agreement will allow OfficeMax to pilot the RadioShack Mobile offering in San Francisco market
• Shares of Western Digital Corp (NYSE:WDC) gained 7.07% after the company said it has signed a business agreement with a subsidiary of TDK, SAE Magnetics
• PC maker Hewlett-Packard (NYSE:HPQ) unveiled its first business Ultrabook, which is thin as well as light, has strong security options and a responsive solid-state hard drive
• According to a Reuters, coffee roaster Starbucks Corp (NASDAQ:SBUX) increased prices of some of its fdrinks in major markets like Southern California, Chicago, Washington, Oregon, and Hawaii
• Retailer Abercrombie & Fitch Co.’s (NYSE:ANF) shares fell 13.64% after the company's third-quarter earnings results came in below the Street’s expectations
• Share prices of Tessera Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:TSRA) rose 20.39% to close at $17.42 after the developer of chip technology announced that Samsung Electronics has renewed its licensing deal till 2017
• SunTrust downgraded shares of Crawford & Company (NYSE:CRD.B) to "Neutral" rating from "Buy" rating
• Wunderlich Securities downgraded shares of Chimera Investment Corporation (NYSE:CIM) by two notches from "Hold" rating to "Sell" rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.