This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Online company eBay Inc's (NASDAQ:EBAY) share prices rose 3.86%, after the company topped its fourth-quarter estimates, primarily due to heavy usage of its electronic payments site PayPal
• Share prices of car parts maker Johnson Controls (NYSE:JCI) dropped 8.77% making it one of the worst performers in the S&P 500 index as the company reduced its earnings guidance for the full year due to slow demand from Europe
• Share prices of software developer and telecommunications equipment provider 8x8 Inc. (NASDAQ:EGHT) rocketed up 24.93% to close at $4.26 a share after the company reported better-than-expected third-quarter earnings results
• Rockwell Collins (NSYE:COL) shares gained 5.49% to end the day at $59.69 after the aircraft part supplier said it was doubling-up the production of parts for Boeing's 787
• Share prices of retailer Sears Holding (NASDAQ:SHLD) advanced 9.77% to close at $43.35 following rumors that the company may be taken private by chairman of Sears Eddie Lampert, who owns the majority of shares
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.