Our Research. Your Success.
At the center of everything we do is a strong commitment to independent research and sharing its profitable discoveries with investors. This dedication to giving investors a trading advantage led to the creation of our proven Zacks Rank stock-rating system. For more than a quarter century, it has more than doubled the S&P 500 with an average gain of +25% per year. These returns cover a period from 1988 through 2016.
Helping investors find success has been the life's work of our Founder and CEO, who in 1978 armed with his PhD from MIT, hit upon a key discovery:
Earnings estimate revisions are the most powerful force impacting stock prices.
With this crucial finding, he developed the Zacks Rank to harness the power of earnings estimates. Note this quantitative stock-rating system is purely mathematical. We're not influenced by Wall Street or some agenda to determine the ratings. So you can use this stock-selection tool to trade with confidence and accomplish your financial goals.
Today, we're characterized by a team of experts who are passionate about your investing success. And everyone is focused on sharing the same reliable investment research they would want for themselves.
This has brought us to other breakthroughs such as:
- Price Response Indicator: Shows what a stock price is likely to do after an earnings report.
- Most Accurate Estimate: Knowing the earnings consensus for a stock is nice. Being one of the few that knows the Most Accurate Estimate is even better.
- Earnings ESP (Expected Surprise Prediction): Determines the likelihood of an earnings surprise BEFORE it's reported.
- Zacks Equity Research: Professional-grade research that combines quantitative models with insight provided by our equity analysts.
- Zacks Mutual Fund Rank: Not just focused on past performance, but the likely future success of the fund.
- Zacks ETF Rank: Proprietary quantitative model with a qualitative overlay for finding the best Exchange-Traded Funds in the market.
- And much, much more.
If you're ready to get started using our powerful tools and sharing our market insight become a free member.
To discover how you can take charge of your portfolio using the Zacks Rank, visit Zacks Rank Education.
For more on how Zacks' market-beating strategies can help you achieve trading success, visit Zacks Services.