This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• PNC Financial Services (NYSE:PNC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.67, above the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.47 per share. Revenues fell 7.9% year-over-year to $3.60 billion
• Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.59, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimates of $0.51 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 22% year-over-year to $13.1 billion
• Share prices of digital video equipment maker BigBand Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:BBND) gained 9.22% after the company added AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) to its list of customers for its media service platform
• Uniform provider Cintas Corp.’s (NASDAQ:CTAS) share prices increased more than 9% after the company’s released its 2012 earnings forecast which exceeded expectations
• E-TRADE Financial Corp.’s (NASDAQ:ETFC) biggest shareholder Citadel LLC asked the online retail broker to convene a special meeting to discuss alternatives to maximize shareholders value and a possible sale. Reacting to the event, the shares of the company jumped 13.67% to close at $14.72
• Trading firm Knight Capital Group Inc. (NYSE:KCG) posted earnings results for the second quarter that came in above the Street's expectations
• Business software company Manhattan Associates, Inc.’s (NASDAQ:MANH) shares rose 9.08% after the company increased its earnings outlook for 2011 beyond analysts’ estimates
• According to DealReporter, oil and natural gas company Murphy Oil Corp. (NYSE:MUR) is possibly in talks with Canada’s Husky Energy Inc. for a proposed merger between the companies
• Providers of pest-control service and product Ecolab Inc. (NYSE:ECL) announced that it will buy water treatment company Nalco Holding Co. (NYSE:NLC) in a deal worth around $5.4 billion
• Share prices of Piper Jaffray (NYSE:PJC) rose 13.67% after the investment bank's second quarter earnings figures exceeded estimates
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.