This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Norwegian oil company Statoil ASA (ADR) (NYSE:STO) said it would purchase Brigham Exploration Company (NASDAQ:BEXP) in a deal valued at $4.4 billion in cash. Following this development, shares of Brigham Exploration increased 21.05% to close at $36.75
• Share prices of natural gas pipeline operator El Paso Corp. (NYSE:EP) advanced 24.81% after Kinder Morgan Inc. (NYSE:KMI) agreed to buy El Paso in a deal worth around $21 billion
• Share prices of banking company Wells Fargo & Co. (NYSE:WFC) shed 8.44% to close at $24.42 following third quarter earnings results which came in lower than estimated
• In order to maintain its goodwill in the market due to service disruptions last week, blackberry phone maker Research In Motion Ltd. (NASDAQ:RIMM) offered free application downloads and technical support to its customers
• Share prices of online travel agent Orbitz Worldwide Inc. (NYSE:OWW) fell 6.37% to close at $1.91 after the U.S. Transportation Department fined Orbitz $60,000 for failing to comply with price advertising rules
• Oil-services company Halliburton Co.’s (NYSE:HAL) shares declined 7.88% after the company's third-quarter earnings results came in lower than the consensus estimates
• U.S. listed shares of Canadian life insurance company Sun Life Financial Inc. (NYSE:SLF) fell 9.94% after the company projected a loss in its third quarter
• Analysts at Sterne, Agee & Leach downgraded footwear company K-Swiss Inc. (NASDAQ:KSWS) to "Underperform" rating from "Neutral' rating
• Analysts at Goldman Sachs downgraded shares of Navistar International Corp. (NYSE:NAV) to "Sell" rating from "Neutral" rating
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.