This is our short term rating system that serves as a timeliness indicator for stocks over the next 1 to 3 months. How good is it? See rankings and related performance below.
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|
Zacks Rank Education - Learn more about the Zacks Rank
Zacks Rank Home - All Zacks Rank resources in one place
Zacks Premium - The only way to get access to the Zacks Rank
This page is temporarily not available. Please check later as it should be available shortly. If you have any questions, please email customer support at email@example.com or call 800-767-3771 ext. 9339.
• Hewlett-Packard Company’s (NYSE:HPQ) fourth quarter earnings per share came in at $1.17, higher than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.13 per share
• Transatlantic Holdings Inc. (NYSE:TRH) has consented to be acquired by Alleghany in a stock-and-cash deal that is valued at roughly $3.4 billion
• Tyson Foods Inc. (NYSE:TSN) posted fourth-quarter and fiscal 2011 adjusted earnings per share of $0.26 cents and $1.97, respectively. Fourth quarter earnings failed to beat the Zacks Estimate of $0.31 a share
• Tech Data Corp. (NASDAQGS:TECD) reported third quarter 2012 earnings of $1.26 per share that missed the Zacks Consensus Estimate by a penny
• eBay Inc. (NASDAQ:EBAY) announced the acquisition of Hunch’s innovative team and technology
• Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:BRCD) reported fourth quarter earnings per share of $0.16, ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.06 a share
• Gilead Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ:GILD) has agreed to buy Pharmasset, Inc. (NASDAQ:VRUS) for $11 billion in cash
• UK-based publishing company Pearson will be buying Global Education & Technology Group Limited (NASDAQ:GEDU) for $155 million in cash
Please login to Zacks.com or register to post a comment.