Why Zacks? Learn to Be a Better Investor.
You are being directed to ZacksTrade, a division of LBMZ Securities and licensed broker-dealer. ZacksTrade and Zacks.com are separate companies. The web link between the two companies is not a solicitation or offer to invest in a particular security or type of security. ZacksTrade does not endorse or adopt any particular investment strategy, any analyst opinion/rating/report or any approach to evaluating indiv idual securities.
If you wish to go to ZacksTrade, click
OK. If you do not, click Cancel.
Back to top
• Ford (NYSE:F) reported Q2 EPS of $0.65, ex-items, exceeding the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.60 per share. Revenues from the auto sector rose 16.3% year-over-year to $33.5 billion, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $31.8 billion
• Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.41 per share, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate for $0.37. Net sales for the quarter increased 51% year over year to $9.91 billion, above the Zacks Consensus Estimate for $9.37 billion
• Sanmina-SCI Corp.'s (NASDAQ:SANM) share prices rocketed 21.37% after the electronics contract manufacturer posted its third-quarter earnings results which exceeded the Street's expectations
• Analysts at Citi (NYSE:C) upgraded shares of optical networking equipment maker Finisar Corporation (NASDAQ:FNSR) from "Hold" rating to "Buy" rating
• U.S.-listed share prices of Chinese search engine Baidu.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:BIDU) gained 5% after the company's third quarter sales came in above expectations
• Shares of Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE:LXK) surged 17.65% after the manufacturer of printers posted its second quarter earnings figures topping market estimates
• Electric retailer RadioShack Corp. (NYSE:RSH) announced that it would offer products and services from Verizon Wireless starting mid-September. Following this development, shares of the company gained 19.86% to close at $15.69
• ACI Worldwide Inc (NASDAQ:ACIW) announced its plans to buy financial services software provider S1 Corp. (NASDAQ:SONE) for $540 million in cash and stock. ACI Worldwide is a provider of payment software
• Hershey Foods (NYSE:HSY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.56, ex-items, marginally above the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.55 per share. Revenues rose 7.5% year-over-year to $1.32 billion
• Jacobs Engineering Group (NYSE:JEC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.71, marginally higher than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.70 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 9.4% year-over-year to $2.74 billion
• Weatherford (NYSE:WFT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.17, above the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.15 per share. Revenues for the quarter rose 25.2% year-over-year to $3.05 billion, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $2.898 billion