Did you earn 26% a year like the Zacks Rank? Perhaps time to learn more.
You are being directed to ZacksTrade, a division of LBMZ Securities and licensed broker-dealer. ZacksTrade and Zacks.com are separate companies. The web link between the two companies is not a solicitation or offer to invest in a particular security or type of security. ZacksTrade does not endorse or adopt any particular investment strategy, any analyst opinion/rating/report or any approach to evaluating indiv idual securities.
If you wish to go to ZacksTrade, click
OK. If you do not, click Cancel.
Back to top
• Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE) reported first quarter earnings per share of $0.58, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.56
• Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE:ADM) rose 7.1% after the agriculture-business giant posted third quarter earnings per share of $0.68, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.60
• Avon Products, Inc. (NYSE:AVP) fell 8% after it reported first quarter earnings per share of $0.10, missing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.28
• Shares of Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. (NASDAQ:CETV) gained 8.22% after Time Warner Inc. (NYSE:TWX) agreed to advance a loan amount of $300 million to the former and subsequently increase its stake to 40%
• Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE:CHK) rose 6.3% after the co-founder and CEO Aubrey McClendon was forced to give up the chairmanship due to objection of shareholders over his personal financial dealings and the stock's poor performance
• Huntsman Corporation (NYSE:HUN) gained 8.9% after it posted first quarter earnings per share of $0.74, breezing past the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.40 by 34 cents
• Shares of P.F. Chang's China Bistro (NASDAQ:PFCB) rose 29.7% after it agreed to be acquired by a private equity firm Centerbridge Partners, L.P. for $ 1.1 billion approximately
• Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE:ARW) lost 8.7% after it posted first quarter earnings per share of $1.05, missing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.07
• Domino's Pizza, Inc. (NYSE:DPZ) fell 9.3% after it reported first quarter earnings per share of $0.47, missing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.49
• Emerson Electric Co. (NYSE:EMR) were down 6.4% after it lowered its 2012 earnings forecasts to a range of $3.35 to $3.50 per share from $3.45 to $3.60 per share
Zacks Restaurant Recommendations: In addition to dining at these special places, you can feast on their stock shares. A Zacks Special Report spotlights 5 recent IPOs to watch plus 2 stocks that offer immediate promise in a booming sector. Download it free »